Shraddha Kapoor is the daughter of Bollywood renowned actor and villain Shakti Kapoor and actress Shivangi Kolhapure. She is an evergreen star who achieved huge fame in a very short time period. Being the daughter of a celebrity, she mostly came under the spotlight ever now and then. Check out Shraddha Kapoor Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, Facts & More.
Shraddha Kapoor is a gorgeous diva of Kapoor’s family who belongs to the Bollywood. She is not only an actress but also a trained singer as her mother and maternal grandfather are also trained classical singers. Her dedication towards work gives her a huge success in her film career.She was a very bright student who had completed her school education from Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai and American School of Bombay, Mumbai and has been the dropped out student of major in psychology in Boston University, USA.
She resides at 7th Floor, Palm Beach, Gandhigram Road in Juhu, Mumbai.
She is a cute young girl who is approximately 5’5” tall and weighs around 50 kg. She is fair by complexion. She is a fitness freak who makes her body fit and healthy. She has hazel brown eyes and black hair.
Family, Caste, Boyfriend & Husband
Shraddha was born on 3 March 1987 in a Hindu family to half Marathi and half Punjabi as her father Shakti Kapoor is a Punjabi and her mother Shivangi is a Marathi. She has a brother Siddhanth Kapoor who is also an actor and director in Bollywood.
She is the great-niece of the Mangeshkar siblings: Lata, Asha, Meena, Usha and Hridaynath.
She was in a relationship with the Bollywood actor Aditya Roy Kapur.
In 2014, she also sang a song ‘Galliyan’ from the movie ‘Ek Villain’.
She has appeared in many Bollywood movies like ‘Luv Ka The End’, ‘Ek Villain’, ‘Haider’, ‘A Flying Jatt’, ‘Ok Jaanu’, ‘Half Girlfriend’, ‘Haseena Parkar’ and many more. She won many awards and appreciations for her work.
Apart from acting, she also work as philanthropist, ramp walked for Lakme Fashion Week for many fashion designers and has been the cover model for popular magazines like Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Verve and many more.
She is the brand ambassador of many products like Lakme, Veet, Lipton, Marico’s Hair & Care and many more.
On March 2015, she started her own women’s clothing brand ‘Imara’ in association with Amazon.com.
In 2013, a poll was conduct by the Indian edition of FHM in which she was ranked on the fifth position in the list of the world’s sexiest actresses and in 2014 she was ranked on the sixth position. In between 2014 and 2015, she was one of the most searched Indian actresses declared by the ‘Google Trends’, listed at top 10 Bollywood actresses and top earners by the Rediff.com in 2014 and was listing of the Most Desirable Women in 2014 and 2015 by the ‘The Times of India’.In 2015, the Indian edition of the International Business Times press positioned her fourth among the top actresses.
In 2014 and 2015, she is the Asia’s most followed woman on different social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. In 2016, she was declared as the highest paid actresses of Bollywood with a total earning of ₹50 million (US$770,000) per film.
- Being the celebrity kid, she wanted to become an actress since her childhood but in her young age, she never wanted to become an actress until a production house approached her.
- She acted like spirited boy and used to wore her parent’s attires and rehearsed & dance in front of the mirror in her childhood.
- During her childhood, she also accompanied her father to various shooting locations.
- She was schoolmate with actress Athiya Shetty, actor Tiger Shroff and Krishna Shroff (Tiger’s sister).
- She and actor Varun Dhawan both are the childhood friends and they used to dance together on Govinda’s film songs.
- Her brother, Siddhanth was very protective for Shraddha when they were in school.
- She secured 95% marks in her 12th standard exams.
- She is called by the name ‘Chirkoot’ from her near and dear ones.
- At the age of 16, she declined the role offered by the actor Salman Khan who saw her play at the Boston University.
- She is an all-rounder in academics, dancing, singing, drama, sports & other school activities.
- She had a huge crush on Hrithik Roshan and used collect his photos and stick them onto her room’s walls after seing his debut film Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000).
- She is fond of collecting shoes.
- She admires actress Sridevi.
- She loves online shopping.
- She is a certified and trained Scuba Diver.
- She is a nature lover who loves to grow roses, aloe vera, hibiscus, tulsi, money plant, poinsettia, bougainvillea, mogra and many other home-grown plants.
- She is scared of lightning.
- Her favourite celebrities are Shakti Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp, Edward Norton, Waheeda Rehman, Nutan, Padmini Kolhapure, Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra, Natalie Portman.
- Purple and yellow are her favourite colours.
- She loves to eat fish curry, rawa fried fish, khow suey and jalebi.
- She do not like when her father playing the role of villain and when people making fun of him.
- In her free time she likes to do cooking or reading books of Gregory David Roberts, Harry Potter.
- She mostly uses the Michael Kors perfume.
- In 2016, she became the highest paid Indian actress.