Oftentimes, celebrities have fans who adore them and try to keep up with their every move both onscreen and in real life. As much as these celebs do well to keep their fans up to date, some details still fall through the cracks and never reach the particular fans who may need it. That said, there is no better way of ending your next movie night out with friends other than playing a celebrity trivia game.
Here, we have put together over 105 interesting celebrity trivia questions and their answers which will help you get to know that favourite actor, actress, musician, dancer, and others better. These celebrity trivia questions and answers have been randomly selected and will surely make your day. Enjoy!
Interesting Celebrity Trivia Questions and Answers
1. Who was named “People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive” in 1995?
Answer: Brad Pitt
2. Who did Nicolas Cage marry in 2002?
Answer: Lisa Marie Presley
3. By what name is Carlos Estevez better known?
Answer: Charlie Sheen
4. How old was Della Reese when she died in November 2017?
Answer: 86 years old
5. When was Elvis Presley born?
Answer: January 8, 1935.
6. Tom Cruise considered pursuing a career in what sport before being injured?
Answer: Professional Wrestling
7. What was the cause of Marilyn Monroe’s suicide?
Answer: Drug Overdose
8. In what animated movie did Halle Berry play the voice of Cappy?
9. How old was Russell Crowe when he got his first lead role in a film?
10. Tom Cruise won a $10 million judgment against a Hollywood man for telling what lie?
Answer: He was Tom Cruise’s Lover
11. What was the year Denzel Washington was born?
12. Which 1980s US president survived an assassination attempt?
Answer: Ronald Reagan
13. Which actress is Carrie Fisher’s mother?
Answer: Debbie Reynolds
14. Ivanka Trump has a similar name to her mother; who is she?
Answer: Ivanka Trump
15. Which supermodel named Noami wrote a novel titled Swan?
Answer: Naomi Campbell
16. What is the name of Gwyneth Paltrow’s daughter?
17. Where was Kanye West born?
Answer: Atlanta, Georgia
18. Which radio personality calls himself ‘The King of All Media’?
Answer: Howard Stern
19. Aubrey Graham is better known as?
20. Plenty of celebs find love through work. But which couple didn’t meet on set?
Answer: Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson
21. Which NBA star did actress Gabrielle Union marry in 2014?
Answer: Dwayne Wade
22. Which spice girl was the first to marry?
Answer: Mel B
23. Which celebrity is a former firefighter?
Answer: Steve Buscemi
24. How long had Pamela Anderson known Tommy Lee before marrying him?
Answer: 4 days
25. What Hollywood starlet was arrested for shoplifting from the Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverley Hills?
Answer: Winona Ryder
Best Celebrity Trivia Questions and Answers
26. Which celebrity had to issue an apology after her phone was hacked and all of her celebrity friends’ phone numbers were posted on the internet?
Answer: Paris Hilton
27. Who is the star actor in a band called 30 Seconds to Mars?
Answer: Jared Leto
28. What year was Leonardo DiCaprio born?
29. What former James Bond actor died in May of 2017?
Answer: Roger Moore
30. What celebrity in 2017 drove her Porsche into a ditch in Thousand Oaks, California?
Answer: Heather Locklear
31. What was actress Susan Sarandon’s given name at birth?
Answer: Susan Abigail Tomalin
32. In a bizarre bit of celebrity behavior, who dangled his baby from the third-floor balcony of a German hotel on November 20, 2002?
Answer: Michael Jackson
33. What celebrity was the victim of an infamous wardrobe malfunction during the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show?
Answer: Janet Jackson
34. What man did Harry Styles kiss on TV?
Answer: James Corden
35. Where was Harrison Ford’s place of birth?
Answer: Chicago, Illinois
36. Who was Brad Pitt’s first wife?
Answer: Jennifer Aniston
37. Who introduced Johnny Depp to acting?
Answer: Nicholas Cage
38. What words are included in the new ribcage tattoo Scarlett Johansson flashed in Paris in 2012?
Answer: Lucky You
39. What show was it that Madonna kissed Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera on stage?
Answer: MTV Video Music Awards
40. Where was Chris Hemsworth born?
Answer: Melbourne, Australia
41. Nikki Diamond portrayed which Gladiator in the 1992 TV show ‘Gladiator’?
42. Where was Rachel McAdams born?
Answer: London, Ontario, Canada
43. Tyra Banks is allergic to?
44. What is Michelle Trachtenberg’s favorite sport?
45. What was Mariah Carey’s childhood nickname?
46. What were Benji and Joel Madden’s real last name?
47. What is Eminem’s real name?
Answer: Marshall Bruce Mathers III
48. What is Paris Hilton’s astrological sign?
49. What is the name of Gwen Stefani’s clothing line?
Answer: Love Angel Music Baby (LAMB)
50. Which band sang the first song MTV ever made a music video to?
Answer: The Buggles
Fun Celebrity Trivia Questions and Answers
51. What famous show were Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen on?
Answer: Full House. They both played Michelle Tanner, which is the youngest of all the Tanner children.
52. On the movie Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, which character was also in the movie Cheaper by the Dozen?
Answer: Cameron Frye. The character was played by Alan Ruck.
53. John Cusack has a sister who is also an actress. What is his sister’s name?
Answer: Joan Cusack
54. Which actor played the role of Mike Seaver in the movie ‘Growing Pains’?
Answer: Kirk Cameron
55. Lindsay Lohan was on a soap opera as the character of Allie. What was the name of the soap opera?
Answer: Another World. She played the role of Allie Fowler the daughter of Sam and Amanda Fowler.
56. Is Mary-Kate Olsen older than Ashley Olsen?
Answer: No. The Olsen twins were born two minutes apart, with Ashley as the first.
57. We all know that Katy Perry is a California girl, but what city is she from?
Answer: Santa Barbara
58. Which child star did Mila Kunis date for eight years?
Answer: Macaulay Culkin. Before getting engaged and having a baby with Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin were together for eight years.
59. Who amongst Gisele Bundchen, Erin Heatherton, Bar Rafaeli, and Miranda Kerr hasn’t dated Leonardo DiCaprio?
Answer: Miranda Kerr. Leo has dated almost all the prettiest women in Hollywood including Blake Lively, Erin Heatherton, Gisele Bundchen, and Bar Rafaeli; however, Miranda Kerr is yet to make the list.
60. Which comic star officiated Adam Levine’s wedding?
Answer: Johan Hill. Johan and Levine have been so close to each other since their high school days and during Levine’s marriage with Victoria’s Secret model Behati Prinsloo, he was asked to officiate the ceremony.
61. Who was the first celebrity to have a Number one album and number one film in the same week?
Answer: Jennifer Lopez. Although many other stars like Jennifer Hudson, Will Smith and Beyonce have all had successful and music careers, Jennifer Lopez was the first to have both a number one album and film The Wedding Planner and J.Lo, in the same week.
62. In what year did Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt get together?
Answer: 2005. Their path first crossed in 2005 after Brad Pitt’s separation from Jennifer Aniston. They married in 2014 and went their separate ways in 2016.
63. In which Italian city did George Clooney and his new wife Amal got married in 2014?
64. Kristen Bell made her professional acting debut in what 1998 comedy film?
Answer: Polish Wedding
65. Alec Baldwin was divorced from which Oscar-winning actress in 2001?
Answer: Kim Basinger
66. What was Johnny Depp’s first major movie?
Answer: A Nightmare on Elm Street
67. What is the title of Lady Gag’s 2017 documentary film?
Answer: Gaga: Five Foot Two
68. What is Doug Walker’s YouTube name?
Answer: The Nostalgia Critic
69. What Hollywood power couple announced they were separating on January 7, 2005?
Answer: Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
70. Before his big Hollywood break, Harrison Ford worked as a?
Answer: A Roadie for the doors.
71. What professional basketball player did Madonna have an affair with in the mid-1990s?
Answer: Dennis Rodman
72. In the movie The Suite Life of Zach and Cody, there is a character named Maddie played by Ashley Tisdale. How tall is Ashley?
Answer: 5 feet 3 inches.
73. What was the name of Michael Jackson’s chimpanzee?
74. Which Bill formed Microsoft?
Answer: Bill Gates
75. Paul McCartney has always used his middle name. What is his real first name?
Check Out: 50+ Would You Rather Questions About Celebrities
More Celebrity Trivia Questions and Answers
76. If he was still alive, in what year would Elvis Presley celebrate his 100th birthday?
77. In what year did Bob Ross die?
78. What actress’ real name was Frances Ethel Gumm?
Answer: Judy Garland
79. What year did Jerry Springer turn 50 years old?
80. What British royal made headlines for wearing the same dress twice in 2012?
Answer: Kate Middleton
81. What hit cable TV show is loosely based on Mark Wahlberg’s life?
82. Who is the godmother of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love’s kid Francis Bean?
Answer: Drew Barrymore
83. Sofia Vergara married what Magic Mike star November 2015?
Answer: Joe Manganiello
84. Whose twins are named Alexander and Ella?
Answer: George and Amal Clooney
85. What is the name of Angelina Jolie’s eldest son?
86. What year was Ben Affleck born?
87. Brothers Taylor, Isaac, and Zac make up which band?
88. Who is Jamie Lee Curtis’ famous mother?
Answer: Maureen O’Sullivan
89. Which celebrity has a tattoo of a daisy with a ladybug on it?
Answer: Jessica Alba
90. What sex symbol was found in her LA home in 1962?
Answer: Marilyn Monroe
91. What is Owen Wilson’s middle name?
92. Which celebrity is known as JLo?
Answer: Jennifer Lopez
93. Which celebrity mom belongs to Melanie Griffith?
Answer: Tippi Hedren
94. In what year was actress Cameron Diaz born?
95. Who shot the home video of David Hasselhoff drunk eating a cheeseburger?
Answer: His Daughter
96. Taylor Swift grew up on what type of farm?
Answer: Christmas Tree Farm
97. What is Tom Cruise’s real name?
Answer: Thomas Cruise Mapother, IV
98. Who was Pierce Brosnan’s co-star on the TV series Remington Steele?
Answer: Stephanie Zimbalist
99. Which actress gave birth to twins (a boy and a girl) in 2004?
Answer: Julia Roberts
100. Which band member went solo with a cd called Justified?
Answer: Justin Timberlake
101. Which rapper sings the song Hot in Herre?
102. Which 13-year-old debuted in 2004 with the single ‘Get Out’?
103. Which teen actress stars in the movies Freaky Friday and mean Girls?
Answer: Lindsay Lohan
104. Which singer released a cd titled A New Day has Come in 2001?
Answer: Celine Dion
105. Who accompanied Hugh Grant to the premiere of Four Weddings and a Funeral in a dress held together with safety pins?
Answer: Elizabeth Hurley