Abhijeet Bichukale is an Indian politician. He is not associated with any party and contests elections as an independent candidate from the Satara Constituency of Maharashtra. He is a participant of the popular reality show Bigg Boss Marathi (Season 2).
Abhijeet Bichukale was born in the year 1976 (age 43 years; as in 2019) in Satara, Maharashtra. He did his schooling from a local school of Satara, Maharashtra. He pursued his Graduation from the Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra in 1997. He did his B.A. Honors (Specialization in English) from the Lal Bahadur Shastri College, Satara, Maharashtra in 2001.
Height: 5′ 6″
Weight: 60 kg (approx)
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Wife & Caste
Abhijeet Bichukale is a politician from Satara, Maharashtra. He is not affiliated to any party and contests elections as an independent candidate. He is known in Maharashtra for his controversial statements. He has often stated that he will contest all the elections that take place in the country. He Abhijeet dreams of becoming the President of India one day and has stated that someday he will contest for the post of the President of India.
134 Vimal Garden Apartment, Kesarkar Peth, Satara, Maharashtra
Assets & Properties
Movable Assets: Rs. 20,500
Cash: Rs. 20,000
Bank Deposits: Rs. 5,000
Net Worth: Rs. 3.24 Lacs (As in 2019)
- In his constituency, he is known as Kavi Manache Nete (a leader with a poetic heart); because of his love for poetry.
- When Abhijeet was introduced in Bigg Boss Marathi (Season 2) by the host Mahesh Manjrekar, he introduced him first by his nickname and then by his actual name.
- When Abhijeet was offered to participate in Bigg Boss Marathi (Season 2), he was not sure whether he should participate or not. His wife, Alankruta Bichukale, influenced him to join the show stating that it would be beneficial for his political career as more people would get to know him and support him in the next elections.
- He is a vegetarian and his favourite dish is Sindhi Curry & Rice.
- His wife is a LIC agent and a social worker and often helps out her husband during election campaigns.
- Abhijeet had contested the 2019 General Elections from the Satara Constituency, Maharashtra but did not perform well. He got only 2,399 votes and even lost his deposit.