Alizeh Agnihotri is an upcoming actress who is famous for being a niece of superstar Salman Khan. She is another star kid (daughter of Atul Agnihotri) going to make her debut under Salman Khan Productions.
- Real Name – Alizeh Agnihotri (Nickname – Alizeh)
- Birthday – September
- Age – 19 years
- Birth Place – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Date of Birth – 20 September 2000
- Debut Movie – Yet to released
- Famous for – Salman Khan’s niece (sister’s daughter)
- Nationality – Indian
- Profession – Actress
- Religion – Hinduism
- Sun sign – Virgo
Height and weight
- Height – 163 cm in centimeters, 1.63 m in meter and 5’4” inches in feet
- Weight – 54 kg in kilograms and 119 lbs in pounds
- Body Measurements – 32-27-34
- Breast Size – 32 inches
- Waist Size – 27 inches
- Hip Size – 34 inches
- Shoe Size – 7 (US)
- Dress Size – 4 (US)
- Hair Color – Black
- Eye Color – Black
- Body Type – Hourglass
- Sexuality – Straight
- School – Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai
- College – D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
- Degree – Graduation
Affairs/dating (relationship status)
- Marital Status – Unmarried
- Affair – Aayush
- 2020 – Yet to be released
A source on her acting training
“Alizeh took the Internet by storm when she recently modelled for aunt Seema Khan’s clothing line. She will be launched by Salman’s production house next year. Salman has already started scouting for a suitable script; he wants to launch her with a romance drama. Alizeh, on her part, is training in Indian dance forms as well as action, with the superstar closely monitoring her progress.”
Saroj Khan on her acting debut
“I conduct dance classes for all young actresses, including Alizeh. She will become a heroine soon. Alizeh has joined me for a year and has already completed six months.”
She is currently training in Indian dance forms under choreographer Saroj Khan.
She is rumored to be a part of Salman’s Dabaang 3.
Her father has acted in popular films like Krantiveer, Sir, and Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam.
She has walked on the ramp for her aunt Seema Khan’s clothing line.