Anu Kumari is a topper who secured the second rank in the All India UPSC examination 2017. She had a dream of becoming an IAS officer, so, she started to prepare for the UPSC Civil Services Examination after 10 years of completing her graduation. Check out Anu Kumari wiki, height, weight, age, caste, family, biography and more.
Anu Kumari is a 31 years old (born on 18 November 1986) girl from Sonepat, Haryana. She completed her school education from Shiva Shiksha Sadan, Sonepat. She did her graduation in B.SC (Physics Honours) from Hindu College, Delhi University and after that, she completed her MBA from IMT, Nagpur.
Apart from intelligence, she is also cute and good looking who is approximately 5’3” tall and weighs around 50 kg. She is fair by complexion. She has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Family, Caste & Husband
She belongs to a Hindu- Jat family. Her father name is Baljit Singh. She has a younger sister and 2 brothers. Her family supports her a lot in her success.
She is married to a businessman and has one son Rihan Dahiya who is just 4 years old.
She started her career by doing a job in an Aviva Life Insurance where she had an experience of 9 years. Later, in 2016, she quit her job for preparing UPSC examination.
- This is her 2nd attempt for UPSC exams.
- She gave her first attempt in 2016, and the only reason of giving exam was to understanding the pattern and unfortunately, she missed in the prelims by just 1 mark.
- Her first UPSC examination form was filled by his elder brother without Anu’s consent and preparation.
- She prepared her UPSC exams at her aunt’s (mother’s sister) house and sent her 4 years old son to her mother’s home for up to 1.5 years.
- She used to study 10 to 12 hours per day.
- She wanted to work for the sake of children and women of the society and would like to take legal actions against the criminals.