Model Pat Cleveland Height, Weight, Measurements, Biography details. Pat Cleveland is an American Fashion Model. Cleveland became the first African-American model to appear on the cover of Vogue in 1974.
She has worked with Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, Yves Saint Laurent, Thierry Mugler, Hubert de Givenchy, Diana Vreeland, Pierre Cardin, Emanuel Ungaro, Christian Dior’s Marc Bohan, Diane von Furstenberg, and Christian Dior. She has worked with agencies like The Model CoOp (New York) and Next Model Management (Paris).
Pat Cleveland was born on 23 June 1950 in New York, New York City, United States. She is the daughter of Johnny Johnston and Lady Bird Cleveland. Pat Cleveland got married to Martin Snaric from 1978 to 1982. Then she got married to Paul von Ravenstein in 1982. She has three children.
Pat Cleveland’s height is 5 feet 10 inches tall and her body weight is 59 kilograms. Her body measurement is 33-27-38 inches. She wearing to be a dress size 4 (US) and her shoes size 9.5 (US). Her hair color is dark brown and her eye color is dark brown.
Pat Cleveland Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: June 23, 1950
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Birth Name: Patricia Cleveland
- Nickname: Pat
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Model
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: African-American
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Pat Cleveland Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 130 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 33-27-38 in (84-69-97 cm)
- Breast Size: 33 inches (84 cm)
- Waist Size: 27 inches (69 cm)
- Hips Size: 38 inches (97 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Pat Cleveland Family Details
- Father: Johnny Johnston
- Mother: Lady Bird Cleveland
- Spouse/Husband: Paul von Ravenstein (m. 1982) (2 children), Martin Snaric (m. 1978-1982)
- Children: Anna Cleveland, Anna Cleveland van Ravenstein (Daughter) (b. 1989), Noel van Ravenstein (Son) (b. 1984)
- Siblings: Unknown
Pat Cleveland Education
- Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School
- High School of Art and Design
Books: Walking with the Muses: A Memoir
Pat Cleveland Facts
- Born on June 23, 1950 in New York, New York, her parents separated when she was young and she was raised by her mother in Harlem.
- She studied performing arts at Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School and studied design at New York’s High School of Art and Design.
- She began her modeling career in 1966.
- She started her own modeling agency in Milan in 1995.
- She once dated Warren Beatty.
- She married model and photographer Paul van Ravenstein in 1982, they have two children named Noel van Ravenstein and Anna Cleveland. She was previously married to Martin Snaric.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Pat Cleveland Height, Weight, Measurements, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.