Prince Narula is an Indian TV Personality. In such a short span of time, he has already made a mark in the industry. Let’s dive deeper into the life of the Punjabi Hunk.
Prince Narula was born on 24 November 1990 in Chandigarh, India. He is 27 years old and a popular TV personality. He broke into the limelight through the MTV Reality Show, Roadies X2. He became a youth sensation after the show and then went on to win 2 more reality shows in the same calendar year including Bigg Boss 9.
He stands 5′ 9″ (175cm) and weighs 80 kg (175 lbs). He has a strong build with his chest measuring 44 inches, waist 30 inches and biceps 18 inches. He has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Education & Career
He grew up in Mohali, Punjab and did his schooling from Chandigarh Baptist School, Chandigarh. Since his childhood, he always wanted to be in front of the camera. He became a model after completing his education. He also participated in “PTC Punjabi Mr. Punjab” in 2014 and was the runner-up in the contest.
He broke into the big scene in 2015 after he won the reality show, MTV Roadies X2. That show garnered him a major fan following. He won the show.
He then participated in another MTV show, Splitsvilla which he again won.
He then became the winner of Bigg Boss Season 9, which became his third show victory in the same calendar year.
In July 2016, he became the lead in the &TV’s show, Badho Bahu. The show ended in May 2018. He has also been a gang leader of MTV Roadies since the 2016 season. In 2018, he was also seen playing the role of Shahnawaz in the Colors TV’s popular show Naagin 3.
Family & Wife
He is very close to his parents though the name of his parents is not known. He has an elder brother, Bobby Narula. In 2015, he was part of the show Bigg Boss Season 9; here he met Yuvika Chaudhary. He fell in love with her on the show and even expressed his feelings for her on the show.
After Yuvika got eliminated from the show, there were rumors that he was dating Nora Fatehi, who was also a contestant on the show. However, he ended up winning the show and after he got out of the house he started seeing Yuvika. They soon made their relationship public. The couple got married on 12 October 2018 at Sun n Sand hotel in Juhu, Mumbai.
He has a tattoo on his left arm.
- He admires Akshay Kumar a lot and considers him his favourite actor.
- Furious 7 is his favourite movie.
- He likes listening to Johnnie Floyd, Rihanna, and Justin Bieber‘s songs.
- His favourite TV anchor is VJ Rannvijay Singh.
Cars & Bikes
He likes to ride in style and owns a collection of cars and bikes. He owns an Audi A4 and a BMW. He also has Royal Enfield, Honda CBR, and Suzuki Intruder M1800 RZ.
- He is a non-vegetarian and takes good care of his diet.
- He likes cooking and working out at the gym.
- He is the first ever contestant to have won MTV Roadies, MTV Splitsvilla, and Bigg Boss in a calendar year (2015), i.e. MTV Roadies X2, MTV Splitsvilla 8 and Bigg Boss 9.
- He won the prize money of ₹35 lakh in Bigg Boss 9, out of which he donated ₹5 lakh to Salman Khan‘s ‘Being Human’ foundation.
- Prince has also tried his hand in singing with the song “Hello Hello” along with Yuvika Chaudhary in July 2017.