Actress Rashida Jones Height, Weight, Measurements, Biography details. Rashida Jones is an American Actress, Writer, and Producer. She performs for American Television Series and Films and she has a net worth of $25 million dollars.
Rashida Jones is featured for her roles in TV series, Parks and Recreation, The Office, Boston Public, and films, I Love You, Man, The Social Network, Our Idiot Brother, The Muppets, Celeste, Jesse Forever, etc.
Rashida Jones was born on February 25, 1976, in Los Angeles, California, United States. She is the daughter of Quincy Lipton. She has six siblings. She went to Hebrew School and The Buckley School. Rashida Jones earned her bachelor’s degree in philosophy and religion from Harvard University.
Rashida Jone’s body measurements are 36-25-35 inches, including her bra size 34B, waist 25 inches, and hip 35 inches. Her bra size is 34b, waist 25 inches, and hip 35 inches. Her wearing a shoe size 7 US and a dress size 8 US. Her hair colors dark brown color and her eye hazel color.
Rashida Jones Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 25 February 1976
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Birth Name: Rashida Leah Jones
- Nickname: Rash, Rashi
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Screenwriter, Comic book author, Producer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Religion: Judaism
Rashida Jones Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 125.6 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Body Build: Slim
- Body Shape: Banana
- Body Measurements: 36-25-35 in (91-64-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Rashida Jones Family Details
- Father: Quincy Jones (Musician and Record Producer)
- Mother: Peggy Lipton (Actress)
- Spouse: No
- Children: No
- Siblings: Kidada Jones, Quincy Jones III, Kenya Julia Miambi Sarah Jones, Jolie Jones Levine, Martina Jones, Rachel Jones
Rashida Jones Education
- She attended Hebrew School and The Buckley School in Sherman Oaks.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in philosophy and religion from Harvard University in 1997.
Rashida Jones Favorite Things
- Favorite Sneakers: Converse
- Favorite T-Shirt Brand: Laloo
- Favorite Day Bag: Chanel 2.55
- Favorite Evening Bag: Wilbur and Gussie
- Favorite Art: Donald Baechler print
- Favorite Bedsheets Brand: John Robshaw
- Favorite Coffee Joint: Bonsignour Café in West Village, New York City
- Favorite Neighborhood Restaurant: Florent
- Favorite Cocktail: Grey Goose Martini, dry and dirty and with three olives
- Favorite Charity: Peace Games and Jeans Topshop
- Favorite Underwear: Muji boy-short underwear and Hanky Panky
- Favorite Beauty Products: NARS Velvet Matte pencil, LeClerc lip gloss
Rashida Jones Facts
- Her father is African-American and her mother is Ashkenazi Jewish.
- Her first name is of Arabic origin.
- In her early teens, she practiced Hinduism for some time with her mother. They even visited an ashram in India.
Also Read: Milana Vayntrub and Lynda Carter.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Rashida Jones Height, Weight, Measurements, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.