The American adult animated sitcom, Rick and Morty airs on the children’s pay-TV network, Cartoon Network, precisely on the station’s adult-oriented nighttime programming block, Adult Swim. It has aired for three seasons and following the wide popularity it gained during this time, it was renewed for a fourth season that will premiere on the 10th of November 2019. This article focuses on quotes from the show and these famous Rick and Morty quotes will definitely convince you that bringing it back for a fourth season was a good decision.
Even though you may not have seen the show, these Rick and Morty quotes will sure make you laugh as they are hilarious in their own way.
100 Famous Rick and Morty Quotes That Will Blow Your Mind
1. You know, we did something great today. There’s nothing more noble and free than the heart of a horse.
2. Morty: We all remember you as a friend.
Rick: Oh, really? Well, I remember you as a whiny little piece of shit, Morty.
Morty: Oh, yeah?
Rick: Yeah! I’ve got about a thousand memories of your dumb little ass and about six of them are pleasant. The rest is annoying garbage. So why don’t you do us both a favor and pull the trigger? Do it! Do it, motherf***er! Pull the f***ing trigger!
3. Weddings are basically funerals with cake. – Rick Sanchez
4. I’m Mr. Crowbar, and this is my friend, who is also a crowbar.
5. Listen, I’m not the nicest guy in the universe, because I’m the smartest, and being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets.
6. If I let you make me nervous, then we can’t get schwifty.
7. Great dancing as always, Tiny Rick.
8. Oh, unbelievable. We got a bunch of… computer people here, with their faces stuffed in computer screens. Do you guys realize Christ was born today? Jesus Christ our Savior was born today! A-A-Are you people even human?
9. If I die in a cage, I lose a bet.
10. If you get killed in someone else’s dream, you die for real, Morty. – Rick
11. I’m sorry, but your opinion means very little to me.
12. Alright, Morty, this’ll make your piss drinkable. Now can we keep shopping?
13. Be good, Morty. Be better than me.
14. Wubba lubba dub dub!
15. There is no god, Summer; gotta rip that band-aid off now you’ll thank me later.
16. This is the supergenius equivalent of dying on the toilet.
17. I’m not staring at you. I’m a cyborg photographer.
18. You know, the only problem here is a big fat brain that misses eating all them big fat problems
19. Think for yourselves. Don’t be sheep.
20. Rick: Oh, great adventure, buddy. Rick and Morty go to a giant prison. You know if someone drops the soap it’s going to land on our heads and crush our spines, Morty. You know, it’ll be really easy to rape us after that.
21. Stay scientific, Jerry.
22. I’ll tell you how I feel about school, Jerry: it’s a waste of time. Bunch of people runnin’ around bumpin’ into each other, got a guy up front says, ‘2 + 2,’ and the people in the back say, ‘4.’ Then the bell rings and they give you a carton of milk and a piece of paper that says you can go take a dump or somethin’. I mean, it’s not a place for smart people, Jerry. I know that’s not a popular opinion, but that’s my two cents on the issue.
23. Babylegs, you’re a good detective. But not good enough, because of your baby legs.
24. What about the reality where Hitler cured cancer, Morty? The answer is: Don’t think about it.
25. We’ve got a lot of friends and family to exterminate.
26. Get off the high road Summer. We all got pink eye because you won’t stop texting on the toilet.
27. Come home to the flavor of shattering the grand illusion. Come home to Simple Rick’s.
28. Lambs to the cosmic slaughter!
29. He’s not pressing charges… That’s gotta be the “you shot me” equivalent of not being mad.
30. We are created to serve a singular purpose, for which we will go at any lengths to fulfill! – Meeseeks
31. So I have an emo streak. It’s part of what makes me so rad.
32. Is evil real, and if so, can it be measured? Rhetorical question. The answer’s yes, you just have to be a genius.
33. This place is a real Who’s Who of who’s you and me.
34. What, so everyone’s supposed to sleep every single night now? Y-you realize that nighttime makes up half of all time?
35. Homework is stupid. The whole point is to try and get less of it. We’re gonna incept your teacher. …Y-You’re frustrating me.
36. I just want to go back to Hell, where everyone thinks I’m smart and funny.
37. I’m Pickle Riiiick!
38. Boom! Big reveal! I turned myself into a pickle!
39. How’s your fake grandpa, aka the Devil?
40. Morty: You sold a gun to a murderer so you could play video games?
Rick: Yeah, sure, I mean, if you spend all day shuffling words around, you can make anything sound bad, Morty.
41. We all remember you as a friend.
42. Hey, muchacho, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshipping us?
43. Morty, get their weapons quick. I only had one of those things. I’m holding a carton of Tic-Tacs right now.
44. You’re a monster. You’re like Hitler but even Hitler cared about Germany or something!
45. My story begins at the dawn of time in the far away realm of Alphabetrium.
46. Lemme check my list of powers and weaknesses: ability to do anything, but only whenever I want.
47. My kind has no use for names. I communicate through what you call, “Jessica’s feet.” No, “telepathy.”
48. Huntin’ a vampire with my grandkids! Tiny Rick!
49. The Machine of Unspeakable Doom will swap your conscious and unconscious minds, rendering your fantasies pointless while everything you’ve known becomes impossible to grasp. Also, every 10 seconds it stabs your balls. – Rick
50. Morty: Rick, we’re taking him back where he belongs.
Rick: Oh, yeah? Where’s that? [belch] Are you goin’ on a quest to find “he who smelt it?”
Fart: I came here accidentally through a wormhole located in what you call “get out of my head, Fart, I know you’re in here, la la la la.” No, in what you call the Promethean Nebula.
51. I don’t like it here Morty. I can’t abide bureaucracy. I don’t like being told where to go and what to do. I consider it a violation. Did you get those seeds all the way up your butt?
52. Existence is pain to a meeseeks Jerry, and we will do anything to alleviate that pain.
53. It’s funny to say they are small…it’s funny to say they are big.
54. I’m not staring at you. I’m taking your mugshot.
55. How do you feel about all the innocent people that are dying because of your choices?
56. Let’s get this dumb universe rollin’!
57. We both know if there’s a truth in the universe, it’s that Ricks don’t care about Mortys.
58. Rick. I am pleased that you and your family could witness my melding ceremony.
59. [interrupting Beth] Whatever you are asking, the answer is I’m amazing. – Rick
60. Since we’re fighting, if you ever have an affair with that guy, I will come to the hotel room and blow my brains out all over your naked bodies! – Jerry
61. Excuse me. Coming through. What are you here for? Just kidding, I don’t care.
62. Beth: Am I evil?
Rick: Worse, you’re smart.
63. You act like prey but you’re a predator! You use pity to lure in your victims. That’s how you survive!
64. Beth: Jerry!Thank god!
Jerry: God? God’s turning people into insect monsters, Beth. I’m the one beating them to death. Thank me.
65. Hungry for Apples?
66. My interdimensional portal device… it’s got no charge left, Morty. It’s got no charge left. It’s as good as garbage, Morty.
67. Summer: Screw that, this is my chance to gain some popularity and some footing with the cool kids.
Rick: That’s why you party? Boy, you really are seventeen.
Summer: Why do you party?
Rick: TO GET R*ugghhb*IGGITY RIGGITY WRECKED SOONN
68. its a device Morty, that when you put it in your ear, you can enter people’s dreams Morty. Its just like that movie that you keep crowing about.
69. Morty Smith: Summer, he’s happy, I’m happy, is that why you are doing this? You don’t want me and Rick to be happy?
Summer Smith: No!
Morty Smith: Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a backpack, all your shit, so its together [pause] And if you gotta take it somewhere take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together. [pause] Get your shit together.
70. Tonight is our annual flu season dance. I don’t know how many times I have to say this, but if you have the flu, stay home. The flu season dance is about awareness, not celebration. You don’t bring dead babies to Passover. – Principal Vagina
71. I’m better than your brother. I’m a version of your brother you can trust when he says “Don’t run.” Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV. – Morty
72. It’s a new machine. It detects stuff all the way up your butt.
73. That’s it! That’s it, Rick! I’m taking the wheel!
Bird Person! NO!!!”
74. Unity, I’m sorry. I didn’t know freedom meant people doing stuff that sucks. I was thinking more of a ‘choose your own cellphone carrier’ thing.
75. Sometimes science is more art than science Morty. A lot of people don’t get that. – Rick
76. I’m sorry, Morty. It’s a bummer. In reality, you’re as dumb as they come.
77. Ovenless brownies!
78. Oxygen-rich atmosphere… Giant testicle monsters… Let’s keep the party going!
79. Earth Rick C-1-37, the council of ricks sentences you to The Machine of Unspeakable Doom. Which will swap your conscious and unconscious minds, rendering your fantasies pointless while everything you’ve known becomes impossible to grasp. Also, every 10 seconds it stabs your balls. – Rick
80. I love watching bukkake. I mean, like, I don’t know if I would personally ever do it. – Tammy
81. My life has been a lie! God is dead! The government’s lame! [runs into the street] Thanksgiving is about killing Indians! Jesus wasn’t born on Christmas! They moved the date, it was a pagan holiday! – Morty Jr.
82. Morty, I need your help on an adventure. Eh, ”need” is a strong word. We need door stops, but a brick would work too. – Rick
83. Grandpa goes around, and he does his business in public because Grandpa isn’t shady.
84. Million Ants, ladies and gentlemen! The amazing ant colony with the power of two human eyes! – Rick
85. Mr. Needful: This aftershave makes a man quite irresistible to women. Free of charge. One never pays here. Not with money.
Mr. Goldenfold: Nothing to read into there. Thanks!
86. Nine seasons, Morty! Nine more seasons until I get that dipping Szechuan sauce. And 97 more years, Morty! – Rick
87. And then we’re gonna go on even more adventures after that, Morty. And you’re gonna keep your mouth shut about it, Morty! Because the world is full of idiots that don’t understand what’s important, and they’ll tear us apart, Morty! But if you stick with me, I’m gonna accomplish great things, Morty, and you’re gonna be part of ’em. And together we’re gonna run around, Morty, we’re gonna- do all of kinds of wonderful things, Morty. Just you and me, Morty. – Rick
88. Ugh. You guys get the baskets. I’ll try to disarm the drunkenly improvised neutrino bomb. – Morty
89. Sexual hang-ups in the pleasure chamber are punishable by death! – Centaur
90. Rick: [after watching a new TV series] Pretty cool, huh Morty? [realizes that Morty is gone and Jerry is sitting next to him] Oh…
Jerry: I thought it was cool…
Rick: I don’t give a f*** what you think, Jerry!
91. This pickle doesn’t care about your children. I’m not gonna take their dreams. I’m gonna take their parents. – Rick
92. Listen, Morty, I hate to break it to you but what people call ‘love’ is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science. – Rick
93. Rick: Alright, Morty, I just gotta erhp combine it with some of your DNA.
Morty: Oh well, okay. [unzips]
Rick: A hair, Morty. I need one of your hairs. This isn’t Game of Thrones.
94. When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours. And I’ve never met a universe that was into it. The universe is basically an animal, it grazes on the ordinary. It creates infinite idiots, just to eat them, not unlike your friend Timmy. – Rick
95. I know I’m new to the Citadel and some of you might think I haven’t put in my time but what can I say? I’m Cool Rick!
96. Don’t make my mistake. Don’t deify the people who leave you. – Beth
97. I’m not looking for judgment, just a yes or no. Can you assimilate a giraffe? – Rick
98. Summer: You’re right!
Morty: What?! No, I’m not right. I was using ghoulish overkill! Ghoulish overkill, Summer!
99. Snuffles: Where are my testicles, Summer? Where are my testicles, Summer? They were removed, where have they gone?
Summer: Oh, wow. That’s an intense line of questioning, Snuffles.
Snuffles: Do not call me that! Snuffles was my slave name. You shall now call me Snowball because my fur is pretty and white.
100. You know my name? Heh, that’s disarming. – Mr. Goldenfold