Tanishka or “Goddess of Gold,” as the name implies, is as good as gold, that’s why she rules the heart of the Indian star leg-spinner Yuzvendra Chahal. Though she has been acting in the South Indian movies since 2015, she hit the headlines over an alleged affair with Chahal.
She has one of the gorgeous faces in the South Indian film industry. She is a vivacious girl who makes her presence felt wherever she goes. Check out Tanishka Kapoor Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Caste, Family, Biography & More
Tanishka Kapoor is a 24-years-old (born on 16 April 1994) Ariean girl from Bengaluru, India. She was born in Mumbai, but just a few months after her birth, her parents relocated to Mangaluru in Karnataka, where she lived for 16 years. Later, her family moved to Bengaluru, where she pursued her career in acting. She became a popular face in Karnataka for her breathtaking performances in Kannada films, including 1st Rank Raju (2015), starring Gurunandan and Apoorva Gowda.
She has every bit of glamour quotient in her personality, has a height of 5′ 5″, weighs around 55 kg, and manages to carry both Indian and Western outfits quite well.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Tanishka hails from a middle-class Punjabi-Khatri Hindu family with roots in Delhi. Her father’s name is Ashok Kapoor, and mother’s name is Deepika Kapoor. She has 2 siblings – a brother, Tanmay Kapoor, and a sister, Tanya Kapoor.
There were rumours that Tanishka is dating Indian leg-spinner, Yuzvendra Chahal. In April 2018, their wedding buzz rumors doing the round hint that they might get married after IPL 11.
But, on 23 April 2018, Chahal dismissed all the rumours after he came out on Twitter with a clarification that they both are just good friends.
This beauty with brains always wanted to be an actress but emphasized on impetus to studies as well. While at school, she competed in a kids’ talent-hunt show on Hungama TV titled John Aur Kaun, the winner of which would get an opportunity to act alongside John Abraham in a UTV film. Though she didn’t win the competition, she never let her ‘acting dream’ fade away. After completing her Graduation in Psychology with distinction, after which she walked into the glamour world as a model. Modelling was just a stepping stone towards her goal of becoming an actress.
She began her glamour journey as a model in 2010 by competing in Miss Teen Diva 2010 and reached the top 5. Thereafter, she competed in various beauty pageants, such as- Miss Mangalore 2013, Miss Queen of India 2014, and Miss Earth India 2015.
She made her film debut with Uppi 2 (2015), a Kannada psychological thriller film starring Upendra. Her breakthrough film role was in the comedy-drama film 1st Rank Raju (2015), starring Gurunandan and Apoorva Gowda.
- She takes a lot of interest in travelling, gymming, doing yoga and partying.
- She goes berserk eating Palak Panner and her favourite drink is Mojito.
- She is an avid vegetarian.
- Will Smith, Vin Diesel, Fawad Khan are among her favourite actors, and Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya Rai, Emma Watson are among her favourite actresses.
- In her free time, she loves listening to Jennifer Lopez, Akon, Tyga, and Yo Yo Honey Singh.
- She is a travel freak and travelling to Paris, Las Vegas, and Switzerland.
- She never misses an opportunity to do charity and is associated with Project Hope, an international healthcare non-profit organization that fight against childhood cancer.
- Her favourite superhero is Superman.