Actress Yael Grobglas Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Yael Grobglas is a French-Israeli Actress. She became popular through her role as Petra Solano and her twin sister Anezka in the TV series “Jane the Virgin”. She played the role of Rachel Klein in Jerusalem. Also, she had recurring roles in Razor, Split, Reign, and Supergirl.
Yael Grobglas was born on 31 May 1984 in Paris, France. She is the daughter of Jean Pierre Groblas and Eva Grobglas. She got married to Artem Kroupenev. The couple has a child, Arielle.
Yael Grobglas’s height is around 5 feet 7 inches tall and her body weight is 57 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-25-35 inches. She wearing to be a dress size 6 (US) and her shoes size 8 (US). Yael Grobglas’s hair color is blonde and her eye color is blue.
Yael Grobglas Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 31 May 1984
- Birth Place: Paris, France
- Birth Name: Yael Grobglas
- Nickname: Yael
- Hebrew: יעל גרובגלס
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Actress
- Nationality: Israeli, French
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Judaism
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Yael Grobglas Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 125.6 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Meters: 1.70 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35 in (86-63.5-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (63.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Yael Grobglas Family Details
- Father: Jean Pierre Groblas
- Mother: Eva Grobglas
- Spouse/Husband: Artem Kroupenev
- Children: Arielle (Daughter) (b. January 17, 2020)
- Siblings: Unknown
Yael Grobglas Education
- Yoram Loewenstein Performing Arts Studio, Tel Aviv (2009-2012)
Yael Grobglas Facts
- She was born on May 31, 1984, in Paris, France, to a Jewish-born French father and a Jewish-convert Austrian mother.
- She is of French-Jewish descent on her father’s side, and of Austrian descent on her mother’s side.
- Growing up, she studied dance and ballet and performed in different dance and ballet groups.
- In 2014, she was cast as Petra, one of the main characters on the CW’s Jane the Virgin.
- She played The Girl in the music video for “Say you like Me” by We the Kings in 2011.
- She was ranked #1 on the list of “38 Sexiest Women of Fall TV 2014” on COED.com.