Amit Tiwari is a macho South Indian actor who has mainly played the role of a villain in a number of Telugu, Tamil, Kannada films such as Tiyaan (2017), Prabhat Nagari (2012) and Rising of Sarpanch (2014). He has entered the Bigg Boss Telugu 2 house in June 2018 as a celebrity contestant, and because of his villainous image in the films, he is likely to add spice to Bigg Boss Telugu 2. Check out Amit Tiwari Wiki, Height, Weight Age, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography, Hometown & More
Amit Tiwari (born Amit Kumar Tiwari; 1986), is an Indian actor, writer, and television personality who mainly works in South Indian films. He was born into a middle-class North Indian family. He tried his luck in Bollywood but gained fame in the South Indian films with his impeccable performances as a negative character. His family was quite reluctant when he told them about his desire to become an actor, as they wanted him to start a business, but somehow, he convinced his family.
Amit Tiwari is literally one of the fittest actors in the South Indian film industry and it’s not wrong to say that he is physically intimidating, has a fit and strong body with chest around 43 inches and biceps around 16 inches. He has a decent height of 5′ 8″ and weighs around 80 kg.
Family, Caste & Wife
Amit Tiwari hails from a middle-class Hindu-Brahmin family with roots in North India. He is married to Pooja Amit Tiwari, who is a homemaker, and the couple has a son.
He was born and raised in North India, and did his schooling and colleging from there. He was always fascinated by acting and after completing his graduation, he moved to Mumbai and afterward, to South India in search of an acting opportunity. After years of struggle and hard work, he has acclaimed fame with his impactful portrayal of negative roles in South Indian films, such as- Tiyaan (2017), Prabhat Nagari (2012) and Rising of Sarpanch (2014).
Though traditionally villains in South Indian cinema are not physically imposing, his intimidating physique has certainly changed the trend. In June 2018, he took part in Bigg Boss Telugu 2 which hugely helped him to resurrect his acting career.
- Earlier, he was only fluent in Hindi and English, but after working in South Indian films for so many years, he has gained a good command in speaking Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Kannada.
- Due to his villainous roles on-screen, people tend to get scared of him of the screen as well.
- He takes a lot of interest in travelling, gymming, playing cricket and dancing.
- He goes berserk eating Grilled Chicken.
- He loves watching the films of Amitabh Bachchan, Chiranjeevi, Daggubati Venkatesh, and Akkineni Nagarjuna.
- He has a dream to work with the prolific film director, S. S. Rajamouli.
- In his free time, he can be seen spending hours of dedication in the gym.
- His favourite superhero is Batman.