Anjali Kapoor 34, graduated from Wesleyan University. He is the managing director of Fabindia Ltd., an exporting and retail company, founded by his father, for hand-woven textiles in New Delhi. The bridegroom is also a trustee and the treasurer of the Center for Science and Environment, an environmental group in New Delhi.
The bridegroom’s mother served as social secretary for Chester A. Bowles, John Kenneth Galbraith and Daniel Patrick Moynihan when they were United States ambassadors to India. She is now the director of Playhouse Schools, nursery schools in Old Delhi, and the chairwoman of Udyogini, an organization that helps women in rural India start their own businesses.
Anjali Kapoor, a daughter of Manju and Vijai Kapoor of New Delhi, is to be married there today to William N. Bissell, the son of Bimla Bissell of New Delhi and the late John L. Bissell. Acharya Shastri, the chief priest at the Chattarpur Temple in Old Delhi, is to perform the Hindu ceremony at the bride’s home.
The bride, 31, received a bachelor’s degree and a master’s in public health administration from Simmons College. She is the administrator at the Apollo Hospital in New Delhi. Her father is the lieutenant governor of the state of Delhi.
She was graduated.
|34 (not sure)
|Date Of Birth
|Delhi , India
|Delhi , India
|Model, Yoga Trainer and Blogger
Some Quick Facts About Anjali Kapoor:-
• She is a Cat Lover.
• She is a Fitness Freak Girl.
• Anjali Kapoor is a very beautiful model, millions of people are crazy about them on social media, her followers are increasing day by day, people like her a lot.
• Anjali Kapoor is a very good yoga trainer. She also gives yoga training to many people.
•Anjali Kapoor also does paid promotions on her social media account.
• Anjali Kapoor’s figure is very attractive. She got such an attractive figure with her hard work.
• She Didn’t Drink Alcohol.
• She Didn’t Smoke.
|Red and Green