Yukti Thareja was born in 2000 (age 19 years; as in 2019) in Haryana. After completing her schooling, Yukti moved to Delhi’s Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce to pursue her graduation. While she was in the final year of her college, Yukti got the opportunity to participate in MTV Supermodel of the Year.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Boyfriend
Yukti started her modelling career in 2018 by doing catalogue shoots for online portals like House of Pink and Hallmark Suits.
Subsequently, she featured in the advertisement for Grofers.
In 2019, she made her TV debut by participating in the modelling reality show “MTV Supermodel of the Year.”
- Food: Pizza, Garlic Bread, Burger
- Travel Destination: Paris
- Sport: Pool
- Her hobbies include dancing and travelling.
- Yukti is associated with TOABH Talent Management, a modelling agency.
- Initially, Yukti’s parents were against her decision of pursuing modelling as her career. However, Yukti took her mother to a few shoots along with her and made her familiar with the shooting environment and finally convinced them for making a career in modelling.
- Yukti has got a tattoo inked on her left torso.