Anoushka Chandra is an all India second topper of CBSE 2018 from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh who secured 96.6% in the CBSE Class 12 examinations 2017- 2018. It was truly a proud moment for her on 26 May 2018 when the result came out as the moment of happiness could not be explained in words. Check out Anoushka Chandra Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Caste, Family, School, Marks, Biography & More
Anoushka Chandra was born and raised in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh on 7 September 2000 but now she resides at Sector 16, Vasundhara Enclave in New Delhi. She hit the headlines by securing a second rank in the all India CBSE exam. She secured 498 marks out of 500 with 96.6% marks. She was beaten by the first position student, Meghna Shrivastava, by just 1 mark who scored 499 marks. Her near and dear ones called her by the name ‘Anu’.
Anoushka is a cute and young girl with chubby chicks who is approximately 5’4” tall and weighs around 50 kg.
Family & Caste
Anoushka belongs to a Hindu-Kayasth family. Her father is Deputy Director in the Ministry of Defence and mother Ranjita is a homemaker. She has a younger sister who is the student of class 5.
She has always been a bright and outstanding student who used to top in every year examination, since her childhood. She did her schooling from Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
She would do her degree in Political Science (honours) from the reputed Delhi University.
- She is student of humanities (Arts) who has secured 98 marks in English and 100 marks in each subject (History, Economics, Political Science and Psychology).
- She said consistency was the key to her success.
- She gives equal credit to her parents and teachers for her success.
- During her exam days, she used social media as like the normal days.
- She had a dream of becoming an civil servant.
- She loves reading books of Chetan Bhagat: ‘Five Point Someone’ and ‘One Indian Girl’.
- She is a huge fan of Aamir Khan and like to watch his movies: Dangal and 3 Idiots.
- She loves travelling with her family.
- English and Political Science are her favourite subjects.