Kaur B was born on 5 July 1991 (age 28 years; as in 2019) in Patran, Sangrur, Punjab. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. Her hometown is Nawagaon, District Sangrur, Punjab. She graduated in Arts. Kaur B was good at co-curricular activities in her school days and often used to participate in singing and dance competitions. She took her training in music from Professor Guru Pratap Singh Gill. In 2010, she participated in the music reality show “Awaz Punjab Di 3” but got eliminated from the show after being selected in the top 5 contestants. The next year, she participated in PTC Punjabi’s Voice of Punjab and ended up being the first runner up of the show.
Height (approx.): 5’
Weight (approx.): 45 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements: 30-28-32
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Baljinder was rumoured to be dating the Punjabi lyricist “Bunty Bains.”
Baljinder started her singing career in 2013 with the song “Classmate” from the Punjabi film ‘Daddy Cool Munde Fool.’ The song proved to be a huge hit. Next, she released her song “Pizza Hut” which was also liked by the audience. Subsequently, she lent her voice to a number of popular songs including “Paranda,” Kaniyan,” “Just Desi,” “Maa Nu Chitti,” “Allah ho,” “Miss you,” “Velly Jatt,” “Kaurizm,” and “Mittran De Boot.”
Kaur B has also performed at various concerts in India and overseas.
Kaur B was allegedly found in the compromising position in the Speed Recording Studio with the lyricist Bunty Bains. However, the two later called this news fake and said that the rumours are spread by some insecure singers.
- Food: Saag, Makki Ki Roti, Golgappe
- Actresses: Preeti Sapru, Surveen Chawla
- Song: Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega, Mirza
- Films: Jatt and Juliet, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
- Her hobbies include reading, hanging out with her friends, shopping, and swimming.
- The Punjabi actor Kartar Cheema introduced Baljinder to the Punjabi lyricist, Bunty Bains, and it was Bains who promoted her in the Punjabi Music Industry.
- Kaur B herself wanted to feature in the music video of the song “Mitra De Boot” but she could not do so as she was busy with the concerts in Australia. Later, Surveen Chawla was signed for the video of the song.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- She is very obsessed with heels and nail colours.
- Kaur B never leaves her home without her phone, charger, headphones, lip shade, and comb.
- Her family and friends fondly call her Baby.