The sensational opener, Mayank Anurag Agarwal is an Indian Cricketer who plays as a right-handed batsman for Karnataka.
Mayank was born on 16 February 1991 (age 27; as in 2018) in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. He was educated at the Bishop Cotton Boys’ School, Bengaluru. He went to Jain University, Bengaluru.
Height: 5′ 9”
Weight: 66 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements: Chest 39″, Waist 32″, Biceps 12″
Family & Wife
Mayank was born to Pranav Kumar Pandey, a builder, and Suchitra Singh.
He has one brother, Raj Kishan who is a former State Level Cricketer.
He got married to Aashita Sood on 4 June 2018.
- During the Under-19 World Cup 2010, he was the leading run-scorer for India.
- He bagged the Madhavrao Scindia Award For The Highest Run-Scorer In Ranji Trophy.
- He has played some phenomenal innings for RCB in IPL (2011). One of them was when he hit 41 runs in 31-balls against the Mumbai Indians.
- While playing opposite South Africa-A (2015), he contributed 176 of 133 and built a powerful alliance of 203 with Manish Pandey securing a total score of 372 for the other team to beat.
Mayank played for Karnataka opposite Maharashtra in the 2017-2018 Ranji Trophy in November 2017 and scored his first triple century in first-class cricket. During 2018 IPL auction, he got hired by the Kings XI Punjab.
In the 2018 Vijay Hazare Trophy, he was the leading run-scorer for Karnataka. He marked his international debut for the Indian cricket team on 26th December 2018.
- Mayank admires Sachin Tendulkar and began his cricket career because of the inspiration he gets from his idol.
- He likes listening to music in free time.
- Virender Sehwag is his favourite cricketer.
- While playing as an opener for almost every side, he has always been able to maintain a good balance between his outstanding hits and partnership with his crease mate.
- He has represented Royal Challengers Bangalore, Delhi Daredevils, and Rising Pune Supergiants (2017) in the IPL.