Ditya Bhande was born on 17 November 2012 in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Her nickname is Pihu. She rose to fame in a very short duration after appearing in 2018 film, Pihu. The film was written and directed by Vinod Kapri. Myra got selected for her role in the movie when she was just 2 years old.
The colour of her eyes and hair is Black.
Family & Religion
She was born into the Vishwakarma Family of Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh. She has a younger brother. Her family follows the Hindu religion.
She is studying at Delhi Public School, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
She began her acting career at the age of 2 when she got selected for a thriller film, Pihu. The film is all about a girl who gets trapped inside her house with no escape. The film got released on 16 November 2018 and brought Myra Vishwakarma into the limelight.
- She loves to eat chocolates.
- Salman Khan is her all-time favourite actor.
- In the film ‘Pihu,’ Myra’s real-life parents played the role of her on-screen parents.
- As she was too little to understand her role in ‘Pihu,’ Vinod Kapri had spent four months with her to understand her nature and to make her familiar with the Pihu’s cast and crew.
- The making of the film, ‘Pihu’ was challenging for its writer and director, Vinod Kapri. After hearing Pihu’s story, no director was ready to invest in the film. Later, Krishan Kumar invested ₹47 lakh for the film, but a few months later, he also passed away with the heart attack.
- The film, ‘Pihu’ has won two awards including Best Feature Film in International Competition category and Best Film People’s Choice Award at the 14th Trans-Saharan International Film Festival at Zagora in Morocco.
- The director of Pihu, Vinod Kapri has won a National Award for “Can’t Take This Shit Anymore;” a documentary film.
- In 2015, Vinod Kapri directed a film on buffalo rape named ‘Miss Tanakpur Haazir Ho;’ which received critical acclaim.
- In 2018, Pihu was nominated for the Academy Awards (Oscar) along with the film, Village Rockstars.
- The shooting of the Pihu was completed in 40-45 days.