Yuvika Chaudhary is an Indian model and actress who has worked in Bollywood, Punjabi, and Kannada movies. She has also appeared in several Indian Television shows. Check out Yuvika Chaudhary’s Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More.
Born on 2 August 1983, Yuvika Chaudhary is a 35 years old (as in 2018) actress from Baraut, Uttar Pradesh, India. The sun sign of the actress is Leo. She made her debut in the Indian film industry in 2000 with the film, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani. After making a brief appearance in this movie, she got her Bollywood break as a supporting actress in 2007 hit film, Om Shanti Om. She got her very first lead actress role for a Kannada movie named Maleyali Jotheyali. She has made a great appearance not only on the big screen, but on the small screen too.
The height of this charming and stylish actress is around 5′ 4″ inches and weighs approximately 55 kg. Her eye colour is dark brown and her hair colour is brown. The actress has a perfect hourglass figure of 34-26-34.
Family, Boyfriend & Husband
She has a younger brother, Akash Chaudhary is also an actor.
They became good friends in the show, started dating each other after the show, and tied the knot after almost 3 years of relationship on 12 October 2015 in Mumbai.
Before dating Prince, she was in a relationship with the actor, Vipul Roy.
She did her schooling from Lakshya Public School Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh. She was interested in the acting since her childhood and made her Bollywood debut with the film, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani (2000). In 2004, she participated in a ZEE TV‘s talent show for aspiring actors, India’s Best Cinestar Ki Khoj. Her performance in the show brought an acting assignment for her in a ZEE TV daily soap, Astitva – Ek Prem Kahani.
Then, she did a Coca-Cola advertisement opposite Kunal Kapoor. After this ad, Farah Khan offered her a break in the film Om Shanti Om (2007).
In 2009, she appeared in a Kannada film, Maleyali Jotheyali. This was the first movie of her career as a lead actress.
In 2011, she did her first Bollywood film, Naughty @ 40 as a lead actress, opposite Govinda.
In 2013, she appeared in a Punjabi film, Daddy Cool Munde Fool. This was one of the great hits of her career.
She made her comeback to the Indian Television after almost 10 years in 2015 with the shows, Dafa 420 and Bigg Boss.
The actress has worked in several Hindi, Punjabi, and Kannada films and the list include Summer 2007, Toh Baat Pakki, Khap, Maleyali Jotheyali, Yaarana, Lakeeran, and more. In 2016, she appeared in Punjabi a music video, Wonderland.
Later, she appeared in music videos including Hello Hello (2017) and Burnout (2018) with Prince Narula.
The same year, i.e. 2018, she appeared in a film, Veerey Ki Wedding along with Kriti Kharbanda, Pulkit Samrat, and Jimmy Sheirgill.
She received “Best Couple Award” with Prince Narula at “2018 Dadasaheb Phalke Award.”
- Her all-time favourite movie is In Pursuit of Happiness.
- She loves travelling to Jammu and Kashmir.
- She is a foodie and Rajma Chawal, Burger, and Chocolates are at the top of her list.
- She is an animal lover and her favourite animal is Dog.
- She prefers watching movies in her free-time and ‘The Pursuit of Happyness‘ is her most-liked movie.
- She is elder than her husband, Prince Narula and the age gap between them is seven year.
- She was the first preference for the role of Simran in the blockbuster movie, ‘Lage Raho Munna Bhai,’ but she refused the role. Later, Dia Mirza was chosen for the same.
- She was also offered to participate in a dance competition show, “Jhalak Dikhlaa Ja,” but due to her busy schedule, she refused this offer too.
- She has a fear of road crossing and cockroaches.