Rajesh Shringarpure or Raji is a famous movie and TV actor. He earned a lot of fame with his role as Lord Krishna in the TV serial Saarrthi (2004-2008) and as Sanjay Somji in the film ‘Sarkar Raj’. Check out Rajesh wiki, height, weight, age, wife, family, biography, facts & more.
Born on 29 October 1977, in Mumbai (Maharashtra), Rajesh is a talented actor. He has worked in various movies of different languages. In his childhood, Rajesh wanted to become an Air Force Pilot. But, as he could not qualify the final round during the selection procedure of Air Force Pilot, he went to his spiritual master and on his suggestion, he made up his mind to build a career into acting.
He became popular after his performance in the movie ‘Zenda,’ in which he played the role of a politician- Raj Thakre.
Rajesh is a handsome hunk, having a healthy physique of 45′ chest, 18′ biceps, and 33′ waist. He looks stunning on the screen with his 5’ 10” height and 75 kg weight.
Family, Caste & Wife
Rajesh hails from a reputed Hindu Marathi family in Mumbai (Maharashtra). He is a well-settled married man. In an interview with Marathi Movie World, he revealed the fact that he had struggled a lot in his life, and during this hard time, his wife has been his biggest strength.
Rajesh Shringarpure Career
Post-Graduated Rajesh entered into Indian film Industry with the movie ‘Param Vir Chakra’ as an Army officer in 1995. His first Marathi film was ‘Zenda’ in 2009.
He made his TV debut with the serial ‘Sahib Biwi Gulam’ in 2004.
In 2006, he registered his name in the Limca book of records for playing 13 different roles in the movie- ‘Shambhu Maza Navsacha.’
He acted in many TV serials like ‘Encounter,’ ‘Anamika,’ ‘Bhagyavidhata,’ ‘Char Divas Sasuche,’ and ‘Saptapadi,’ etc. His popular Indian films are ‘Ek Thi Rani Aisi Bhi,’ ‘Guru Dakshina,’ ‘Shortcut Romeo,’ ‘Direct Ishq,’ ‘Daddy,’ and many more.
He also acted in the Hollywood movies like ‘Seal Team Six: The Raid on Osama Bin Laden’ (2012) as CIA agent Waseem and ‘Gandhi of the Month’ (2014).
In 2018, he joined as a contestant in the first season of ‘Bigg Boss Marathi.’
Rajesh Shringarpure Facts
- He is an adventurous person and often goes into mountaineering, trekking, and scuba diving.
- He loves to play cricket and also participated in the ‘Celebrity Cricket League’ as an opening batsman for Ritesh Deshmukh‘s team- Veer Marathi.
- During his college time, he participated in various types of activities like dramatics, NCC, college elections, tracking, and cycling, etc.
- Rajesh passes his leisure time by reading a book ‘The Athunium.’
- His favourite tourist destinations are Goa, Thailand, Malaysia, and Paris.
- He likes the movie ‘The Past.’
- He is a fan of Athlete Ivan Danev.
- Rajesh drives the car- BMW 3 Series Sports Edition and rides on Honda CBR650F bike.
- He likes cycling and also participated in the ‘All India Cycle Expedition’- Mumbai to Rohtang Pass (Himachal Pradesh).
- As a trecking lover, Rajesh has successfully trekked Sinhagad, Rajgad, Torana, and Purandar forts of Maharashtra in just 4 days.
- He played a negative role as Sanjay Somji in the film- ‘Sarkar Raj’ which was appreciated a lot by the audience.
- In 2011, for his film ‘Swarajya – Marathi Paul Padate Pudhe,’ he did great work out in the gym to meet the requirement of a good body sculpture in the movie.