Sangeita Chauhaan is an Indian actress and model. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Meghna Solanki Singhania’ in the TV serial, “Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman.”
Sangeita Chauhaan was born on 2 February 1985 (age 35 years; as in 2020) in Vapi, Gujarat. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
She was fascinated by the entertainment world since childhood and always desired to become an actress. Sangeita did her schooling from Gujarat and then, enrolled herself for a correspondence course. Thereafter, she moved to Mumbai to pursue her career as a model. While in Mumbai, Sangeita started getting several modelling projects.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9.64″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Sangeita Chauhaan belongs to a Rajput Family.
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her parents. She has a younger brother.
Relationships & Husband
Sangeita got married to the director and producer, Chirag Shah in 2009. The couple got separated in 2017.
Sangeita, then, fell in love with the TV actor, Manish Raisinghan. The couple tied the knot on 30 June 2020 at a Gurudwara in Mumbai’s Andheri.
Sangeita started her acting career in 2003 by playing a small role in the film, “Jhankaar Beats .” She, then took a break from acting for a few years. In 2015, Sangeita appeared as a main lead in the Kannada/Hindi film, “Luv U Alia.” Next, she appeared in the Kannada film, “Sharp Shooter.”
Subsequently, she appeared in the TV serial, “Piyaa Albela.” In 2019, Chauhaan bagged the role of ‘Avi’ in the TV serial, “Naagin 3.”
Sangeita has also made guest appearances in the reality shows, “Bigg Boss 10” and “Rising Star.”
- Food: Sprouts and Beet Sauté
- Book: The Glass Palace by Amitav Ghosh
- Game: Snooker
- Her hobbies include reading, travelling, and listening to music.
- She is often spotted alcohol on various occasions.
- In April 2017, Sangeita had a heated argument with her then-husband, Chirag Shah, following which she asked him for a divorce. After the incident, Sangeita left for her shoot and Shah switched off his phone and went missing. The director later returned home after four days.