It has often been expressed that being married to a Hollywood star is no easy task, that it’s a blessing you sometimes don’t wish for. Well, if being the wife of a movie star truly comes with perks and disadvantages, Erin Payne is definitely one of the women who can easily testify to that.
Many Hollywood wives are really open about their marriages, some even go as far as doing a reality show. But Erin falls into the line of the very private Hollywood wives who believe that it is easier to protect your relationship by keeping it away from the public eye. So who is she, asides from being married to the good looking and talented movie star, Jake Johnson? How does she manage being married to someone in the spotlight? The following are the things we can tell about her.
Bio – Who is Erin Payne, Jake Johnson’s Wife?
Firstly, some of her handsome husband’s notable movies are Jurassic World, Digging for Fire, Redbelt, Ceremony, Paper Heart, No Strings Attached, among so many others. Jake Johnson has also featured in TV shows such as Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Unit, No Activity, and We Bare Bears.
Not much is known about Erin Payne’s full names and the names and occupations of her parents. Where her parents hail from, if they are dead or alive, where she was born, what her upbringing was all about, the high school and college she attended, and even if she has siblings or not, is not known to the public.
While she has led a very private life, the limited information she has revealed about herself as well as her relationship with Jake Johnson has not been able to provide answers to the many questions people have been asking about her. It is said that the pretty lady is in her late 40s. Although her date of birth is not known, it is believed that she was probably born in 1971 or 1970. From Erin Payne’s physical attributes, one can take a quick guess that she has her roots in Asia; far-east Asia to be precise.
Jake once referred to their relationship as something that has been on for a while before the attention of the public was drawn to it. But then, has refused to give clarity as to what “a while” actually means. Nonetheless, several reports have it that Erin and Jake tied the knot as far back as 2006. This means that the couple’s love has lasted for over a decade. Just as the time of their engagement has not been disclosed, it has still not been revealed how this beautiful couple met.
Amidst all the secrecy of the couple, it is known that they have kids. The two reportedly welcomed a set of twins (Rachel Johnson and Dan Johnson) sometime in 2014.
Other Facts to Know About Her
1. This pretty wife of actor Jake Johnson is an American artist/painter. She won the New American Painting Reader’s Choice in 2012. That goes to show that she is not just a pretty face – she’s a beauty with brains. Her very secretive husband took to social media to congratulate her and to show how proud he is of his wife’s success.
“attachment_19077″ aria-describedby=”caption-attachment-19077″ style=”width: 1024px” class=”wp-caption aligncenter”>
2. There was a time Jake Johnson revealed that his relationship with Erin Payne began when the door of Hollywood was still shut in his face. If there’s a luck for being with someone who loves you for you, Jake found that luck with Erin.
3. Beyond being an actor, her husband is also doing well as a comedian. Born on 28th May 1978, he was named Mark Jake Johnson Weinberger. Unlike Erin, it is known that Jake was born in Evanston Illinois to Ken Weinberger and Eve Johnson. Interestingly, his mom is also an artist. Jake is of mixed heritage, his father was raised in an Ashkenazi Jewish home whereas his mom’s ancestry has been traced to Poland, Ireland, and England.
Check Out: 10 Famous Celebrity Siblings You Didn’t Know Were Related
4. Also, we can tell that her husband was a student at Winnetka’s New Trier High School. From the school, he moved on to the University of Iowa and later schooled at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
5. Erin’s Zodiac sign is Leo. This brunette beauty is enjoying a private and wonderful relationship with her fine hubby.