Anil Thatte was a former journalist and astrologer. Everyone is excited to know who will be the contestants for first ever Marathi Big Boss, so Anil Thatte is one of the contestants who is going to make troubles in the house of ‘Big Boss Marathi’. For more information, check out Anil Thatte Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Caste, Family, Biography & More.
Anil Thatte is an astrologer who called himself a Guru. He is 68 years old who was born on 17 January 1950 in Thane, Maharashtra. According to him, he is a fashion icon and an inspiration for others. He completed his school education at New English School, Thane. He is graduate and does post-graduation in Arts from Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai.
Anil Thatte is a very unique and a colourful personality with a weird fashion sense. He is approximately 5’9” tall and has a fit body weighs around 80 kg. He has black eyes, multi-colour hair and has a red and black french beard. He likes to has different temporary colourful art on his forehead. He usually wears colourful jewellery.
Family, Caste & Wife
Anil Thatte was born and brought up in a Hindu Brahmin family in Thane, Maharashtra. He comes from a middle-class family. His mother Shrimati Indumati Thatte was passed away at the age of 98 who was survived by her 3 sons & husband. Anil has 2 brothers.
Anil Thatte started his career in the 80s or 90s as a journalist who ran a Marathi publication ‘Gaganbhedi’ which was related to scoops, scandals and vulgar jokes. He also does some Marathi stage talk shows. On May 1, 2011, he has honoured the Achievers Awards given by actress Sonali Kulkarni.
- He always does different temporary colourful art on his forehead.
- He has more than 25,000 different styles of tiklis (attire), 1500+ types of clothes and 200 to 300 jackets.
- His all jewellery comes from America.
- He has a modified car on which he prints his own picture.
- His favourite quote is “I have lived life by my choice & I would LEAVE by my choice”.
- Black, Red, and Golden are his favourite colours.
- He is very over-confident.