Megha Dhade is the famous Marathi actress and producer. She has been in the acting field since childhood and has worked in various Marathi films and Hindi TV serials. Check out Megha Dhade Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Caste, Family, Biography & More:
Megha Dhade is a 29 years beautiful actress who has proved her skills in the Marathi cinema. She was born on 23 May 1988, in Jalgaon, Maharashtra. Her family members and friends also call her Pari.
Megha Dhade was an active participant in her school dramas and plays. Although nobody from her family was in the acting field, she had developed an interest in acting. Despite being born in a family of highly qualified people, she dropped out of college to pursue her dream of becoming an actress. She started her career at a young age of 18-19. She appeared in the TV series ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay‘, after which, there was no looking back for her. She has appeared in various Hindi TV serials and has established herself as a mainstream actress in Marathi cinema. Now she is in the news for participating in the first season of the Marathi reality show ‘Bigg Boss‘.
Megha Dhade is the 5’3″ feet Maharashtrian beauty. Her hair and eyes both are black.
Megha Dhade is the perfect balance of modern and traditional beauty. She loves Indian wear clothes, especially Marathi saree. She also carries herself in western garments very well.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Megha Dhade was born into a middle-class Brahmin Hindu family. She belongs to the Marathi ethnicity. She had always thought of becoming an actress. Despite no connection into the acting world, her parents were very supportive of her decision.
Megha Dhade is quite private about her love life. She is not married yet, and there has been no news about her relationship.
Megha Dhade was born in a middle-class family, in Jalgaon, Maharashtra. Her family was very strict about the studies. But as she used to participate in the school plays and had done a lot of Marathi theatre, she decided to become an actress. So, after completing her school, she started giving auditions for Hindi TV serials. After a few months of struggle, she bagged a role in Ekta Kapoor’s daily soap opera ‘Kasuti Zindagi Ki‘. After that, she appeared in many Hindi TV serials including ‘Kis Dhesh Mai Hai Mera Dil‘ and ‘Kasturi‘.
Megha Dhade being associated to the Marathi plays turned her focus to Marathi cinema. She did her first Marathi film ‘Matter‘ in 2012, and there was no looking back for her. Her decision was unique, but it proved to be the best for her career. She established herself as a successful mainstream actress of Marathi cinema and has also entered into production with her movie ‘Superstar‘ (2011) at a young age.
Megha Dhade along with Marathi films has also done a few reality shows including ‘Zhunj Marathmoli’ (2014) and ‘Bigg Boss Marathi Season 1‘ (2018).
- Megha Dhade started doing theatre at a very young age when she was in school.
- Her decision of moving from Hindi Tv serials to Marathi cinema is unique but has benefitted her.
- She has done various modelling projects, TV commercials and print shoots.
- Megha Dhade loves cooking and is a fine cook.
- She loves travelling. Goa is her all-time favourite travel destination in India.
- She is a big admirer of Madhuri Dixit.
- Megha Dhade is very close to the famous choreographer Ganesh Acharya and ties him Rakhi on every Rakshabandhan.
- Her production debut was an unplanned one as she was the lead actress of the film ‘Superstar‘, but the director could not find a producer for the film. So, Megha decided to produce the movie.