Nandini Piramal is the member of the infamous Piramal’s household. She is an entrepreneur and a daughter of business tycoon Ajay Piramal who is a chairman of Piramal Group and Shriram Group. Check out Nandini Piramal Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Caste, Family, Biography & More:
Nandini Piramal is an Executive Director and HR of Parimal Enterprises Ltd who was born into the billionaire family in October 1980 in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
In 2001, she completed her Bachelor of Arts with Honours at Hertford College, Oxford University, England and in 2006, she completed Master of Business Administration in Finance & Management from Stanford Graduate School of Business, California.
She is a spectacle brown girl with a lot of simplicity who is approximately 5′ 5” tall and weighs around 50 kg. She has black eyes and black hair.
Family, Caste & Husband
She belongs to a Hindu- Marwari family. Her father Ajay Piramal is a Chairman of Piramal Group and her mother Swati Piramal is a multi-professional lady who is a businesswoman, doctor and a scientist. She has a younger brother Anand Piramal who is engaged to Mukesh Ambani’s daughter Isha Ambani.
On March 2009, she got married to an American boy Peter De Young. Both tied the knot as per the Christian rituals at the Rambagh Palace in Jaipur. She is a mother to a son and a daughter.
Before taking admission in Stanford Graduate School of Business, she worked as a business analyst including purchase & supply management, growth strategy and information technology strategy of various corporates with McKinseyney & Company.
In 2006, after completing her studies, she started working with his family business as a General Manager in Strategic Marketing.
Later, she becomes the board of directors and started handling the implementation of Operational Excellence Projects at the Company’s locations in UK and Canada. She also manages the Over-The-Counter Business of Piramal Enterprises as well as Piramal Healthcare.
She was also featured on business magazine coverage alongside her brother.
- She joined her family business when the Indian economy was in inflation.
- She works for Piramal Foundation with her younger brother Anand Piramal with the aim of growth of youth, rural employability and providing health and education facilities.
- In 2014, she was considered as a young global leader in the World Economic Firm.
- She is working on the project called ‘Sarvajal’ (clean drinking water) with his husband especially in Rajasthan.
- She is a religious person who believes in ‘Bhagavad Gita’ and even put spiritual quotations on the walls of her Mumbai office.