Simi Chahal aka Simarpreet Kaur Chahal is a Punjabi actress and model.
Simi Chahal was born on 9 May 1992 (age 27 years; as in 2019) in Ambala Cantt, Haryana. Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
She was educated at DNMSS, Chandigarh. After completing her graduation, Simi moved to Canada to pursue her double graduation. While she was in Canada, she was offered a role in the Punjabi film “Bambukat.”
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements: 34-25-35
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Simi Chahal belongs to a Sikh Jat Family. Not much is known about her father. Her mother’s name is Harpreet Kaur. She had a younger brother, Garry Chahal, who passed away on 10th April 2014.
Simi started her career as a model by featuring in a few Punjabi songs. She earned recognition after featuring in the Punjabi song ‘Guzaara’ by Gurpreet Chattha.
Chahal made her acting debut in 2016 by playing the role of ‘Parminder Kaur ’Pakko’ in the Punjabi film “Bambukat.” Subsequently, she appeared as ‘Paali’ in Karaan Guliani’s “Sarvann” opposite Amrinder Gill. She has also appeared in lead roles in many Punjabi films including “Rabb Da Radio,” “Golak Bugni Bank Te Batua,” “Daana Paani,” “Rabb Da Radio 2,” and “Manje Bistre 2.”
- Actress: Priyanka Chopra, Neeru Bajwa
- Her hobbies include painting and dancing.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Simi was not so good at her studies and even failed in Maths subject while she was in school.
- She never thought of becoming an actress and never took any acting classes.
- Simi has been a hardcore tomboy since her childhood. She has grown up playing Gulli-danda and Cricket with boys more than playing with dolls.
- According to her, if she would not have been an actress, she would have been a baker.
- Chahal is very fond of animals.
- She has inked a tattoo with the words “Love You Mom” on her left forearm.
- Simi shares a great bond with Punjabi singer, Nimrat Khaira.