Ankita Konwar Biography/Wiki
Ankita’s real name is Sunkusmita Konwar, and she is born on 30 August 1991 in Guwahati Assam.
Ankita Konwar Physical Appearance
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Ankita Konwar Career
In 2013, Ankita began her career as a cabin crew executive with Air Asia. She is also a talented sportswoman who completed her first 10k marathon with Milind Soman in 2015.
In February 2018, she left her job as a senior flight attendant at Air Asia.
Ankita Konwar Facts
- She loves travelling, running, reading and swimming.
- She enjoys the food Chinese cuisine.
- Ankita can speak the languages- Hindi, English, Bengali, French and Assamese.
- She enjoys watching the movies- Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Anjaana Anjaani, Break Ke Baad, Hachi: A Dog’s Tale, Twilight, The Lion King, Disney Alice, P.S. I Love You, Remember Me, Harry Potter, The Notebook, and Wonder Woman.
- She likes to listen to Lari Basilio, Thermal Projekt, Adam Levine, Heidi Berry, Sonu Nigam, and Atif Aslam.
- Her most loving TV shows are Game of Thrones, Keeping Up With The Kardashians On EI, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Glee, How I Met Your Mother, Friends and Satyamev Jayate.
- She reads the books- The Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi, A Child Called “It” By Dev Pelzer, The 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan Bhagat, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma.
- She likes to explore new places, and her favourite tourist destinations are Goa, Italy, and United Kingdom.