Actress Nia Long Height, Weight, Measurements, Biography details. Nia Long is an American Actress, who appears in American Films and Television Series. She has an estimated net worth of $13 million dollars.
Nia Long is featured for her roles in TV series, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Third Watch, Empire and films, Boyz n the Hood, Friday, Loves Jones, Soul Food, In Too Deep, The Best Man, Big Momma’s House, and Are We There Yet? etc.
Nia Long was born October 30, 1970, in Brooklyn, New York, United States. She is the daughter of Doughtry Long and Talita Long. She has one elder half-sister Sommore, who is an actress & comedian.
Nia Long had engaged with Massasai Dorsey but it was canceled and then she engaged with Ime Ukode in 2010 and she has two children.
Nia Long’s body measurements are 38-28-38 inches, including her bra size 34D, waist 28 inches, and hip 38 inches. She has a height of 5 feet 2 inches and a weight of 57 Kg. She wears a shoe size to be 7 US and dress size to be 10 US.
Nia Long Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 30 October 1970
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Nitara Carlynn Long
- Nickname: Nia
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: African Americans (Trinidadian, Barbadian, and Granadian)
- Religion: Christian
Nia Long Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 125.6 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 2″
- Height in Meters: 1.57 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 38-28-38 in (96.5-71-96.5 cm)
- Breast Size: 38 inches (96.5 cm)
- Waist Size: 28 inches (71 cm)
- Hips Size: 38 inches (96.5 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34D
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 10 (US)
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Black
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Nia Long Family Details
- Father: Doughtry Long (High school teacher and poet)
- Mother: Talita Long (Teacher and printmaker)
- Spouse/Husband: *
- Children: Kez Sunday Udoka (Son), Massai Zhivago Dorsey II (Son)
- Siblings: Sommore (Older Half-Sister) (Actress and comedian)
- Others: Mfon Udoka (Sister-in-law), Vitalis Udoka (Father-in-law)
- Partner(s): Ime Udoka (2010)
Nia Long Education
- St. Mary’s Academy, Inglewood, California
- Paseo Del Rey Elementary School, Playa Del Rey
- Westchester Enriched Sciences Magnets
Nia Long Facts
- She is of Trinidadian, Barbadian, and Granadian descent.
- Her parents divorced when she was two years old.
- People Magazine named her one of the top 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 2000.
- She was ranked #3 on The 10 Sexiest Women of the Year by Black Men Magazine in 2000.
- She is good friends with F. Gary Gray.
- She has been a long-time supporter of PETA.
Also Read: Kristen Gutoskie & Elizabeth Perkins.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Nia Long Height, Weight, Measurements, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.