Singga was born as ‘Manpreet Singh’ in the year 1992 (age 27 years; as in 2019) in the Ludhiana city of Punjab.
He is post-graduate of history.
Height: 5′ 11″
Weight: 80 kg
Body Measurement: Chest 40″, Waist 34″, Biceps 14″
Eye Colour: Mos Green
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
His brother’s name is Judge Huni.
Singga made his debut as a lyricist with the song “Mere Yaar.” He has given several hits like “Jatt Di Clip 2,” “Badnam,” “Brotherhood,” etc. He earned recognition after featuring in the song “Brotherhood,” with Mankirt Aulakh.
- In 2019, Singga released a song named “Bachelors.” In this song, Singga sings that a boy without a moustache is gay. An organisation named ‘Shaan Foundation’ working for the various social causes issued a letter opposing the song to the strict terms.
- Singga once did a song with Mankirt Aulakh titled “21st Century.” It created a controversy that the song was not suitable for the students of class 10, 11, and 12 as the song contained lyrics which says,’ I spent my time during 11th standard in prison, and after that, I failed in class 12.” Hence, the song’s impact on the students wasn’t good.
- “Singga Bolda Veere,” is his pet dialogue.
- Singga got his inspiration for writing from his father when he was a child.
- He says that his name Singga represents the struggles that he has gone through. Singga has tried other names before, but none of them was a commercial hit.
- He was held accused in a theft case.
- When he used to go to his Guru Sukhdev for the singing rehearsals at a nearby village, he often returned home at 2 am.
- Mankirt Aulakh and Singga are very good friends.