Smita Gondkar or Smithaa is a famous actress, and model. She is famous for her roles in the movies like Mumbaicha Dabewala, Hip Hip Hurrah, and Gadbad Gondhal. She is also a professional stunt rider and often does stunts at different events in India. Check out Smita Gondkar wiki, height, weight, age, husband, family, biography and more.
Born on 18 April 1984, Smita is a 34 years old girl from Mysore, India. From childhood, she had an inclination for acting and drama. In her school, she used to participate in plays and ramp shows also. She loves sports and has represented the Maharashtra State Kayaking Team as the Team Captain at various National Games Events.
Having beautiful dark brown eyes and black hair, she has a fit body of 34-24-25 with 55 kg weight. Her good body structure and 5′ 6″ height provided her several modeling assignments and different types of roles in films.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She did her schooling at Ferguson High School and then done a course in Hotel Management from Maharashtra State Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. She started her acting career from the movie ‘Mumbaicha Dabewala’ in 2007 and after this, signed many other movies. She played the hit comic role in the movies such as ‘Hip Hip Hurrah,’ ‘Vijay Dinanath Chauhan,’ ‘Asi Fasli,’ and ‘Wanted Bayko No 1.’
As a model, she walked on the ramp and made several advertisements for the popular brands like Vaseline, Brandmart, and Ratnasagar Resort.
- She is adventure lover who likes to do Stunt Riding and Sky Diving.
- She has served as a trainer of white water rafting for Army Cadets at the National Institute of Water Sports in Goa.
- Smita has worked with the experts of 55 different nations for the Disney Cruise Line in the United States.
- She was the only Indian girl who was selected in the adventure series- ‘Flight Of The Hawkz’ on National Geography and came out victorious.
- Smita became popular after her appearance in the Marathi music video- Pappi De Parula.
- She has also participated in a reality show- Stunt Mania on MTV and qualified as the only female for the semifinal round.
- In 2017, she filed a case against her husband Siddharth Bantiya with the allegations of abuse and bigamy.
- She has got professional training in Judo and martial arts.
- In the Ambarnath Marathi Film Festival, she was nominated in the category of Best Actress for her romantic Marathi movie ‘Gadbad Gondhal.’