Hansika Shukla is a student and she has topped the CBSE in 12th standard in 2019.
Hansika was born in a brahmin family in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. She received his primary education from Delhi Public School (DPS) at Meerut Road, Ghaziabad.
Marks In 12th Standard
- History: 100
- Political Science: 100
- Psychology: 100
- Hindustani vocals (Music): 100
- English: 99
She was born to Saket Shukla and Meena Shukla. Her father, Saket Shukla is a Deputy Secretary at Rajya Sabha, New Delhi, India.
Her mother, Meena Shukla is a professor.
She has one brother, Aviral Shukla and one sister, Vaibhavi Shukla.
Her hobbies are listening to music, swimming, watching badminton and gymnastics.
- Singer: Yo Yo Honey Singh
- To get success in 12th standard, she stayed away from social media and focussed on her study.
- She wants to be an IAS officer and to help poor children who can not afford the expenses of study.
- Hansika wants to study Psychology from the University of Delhi.
- When she was in 12th standard, she did not receive any tuition class. She was hugely supported by her parents regarding studies; her mother taught her Psychology and her father taught her Political Science.