Kalyani Priyadarshan is an Indian film actress who has worked in Telugu and Tamil film industry.
Kalyani Priyadarshan was born in the year 1992 (age 27 years; as in 2019) in Chennai.
She did her early schooling from Lady Andal Venkatasubba Rao Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai and later in Singapore. She took her bachelor’s degree in architecture designing from Parsons School of Design, New York City. She also interned at theatres during her studies in New York. She attended Adishakti Theatre in Pondicherry.
Height: 5′ 2″
Weight: 50 kg
Figure Measurement: 32-26-34
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Kalyani Priyadarshan’s father, Priyadarshan Soman Nair is a film director, producer and screenwriter.
Her mother, Lissy Lakshmi is an actress.
Her brother’s name is Sidharth.
She started her career as assistant production designer under Sabu Cyril in Bollywood film “Krrish 3 (2013).” She then worked as an assistant art director in the Tamil film “Iru Mugan (2016).” She made her acting debut with the 2017 Telugu film “Hello (2017).”
She made her Tamil debut with the movie ‘Hero (2019).” Her Malayalam debut is with the movie “Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham (2020).”
- Filmfare Awards South Award for the Best Female Debut For the film “Hello” in 2017
- South Indian International Movie Awards for the Best Debut Actress for the film “Hello” in 2017
- Food: Burger, French Fries
- She is a trained dancer and has performed in many stage shows.
- After completing her studies, she joined Williamstown Theatre Festival in Williamstown, Massachusetts.
- At the time of her schooling in Singapore, she also did theatres.
- She was once rumoured to be getting married to the actor Pranav Mohanlal. She later dismissed the rumours by telling that Pranav was like her elder brother.
- Kalyani never thought that she could act, she felt that she suited best for the behind the camera roles.