Niharika Konidela is one of the most famous Tollywood actresses in south India. Initially, she has appeared on the small screen by anchoring a famous talent show ‘Dhee Juniors’ on ETV Telugu in 2013. This show has fulfilled her desire to come on the screen and she has anchored this show for two seasons. Her innocence assimilated with creative talent has attracted the audience of cinema and TV both. Check out Niharika wiki, height, weight, age, boyfriend, caste, family, biography and more.
Niharika is a 24 years old (born on 18 December 1993) girl from Hyderabad (Telangana). As a talented actress, she knows the skills of production also. Though, tried her hand both in acting and production, she still has not revealed her heart to her fans about her life’s goal.
She has a slim and fit physique of 32-26-34 with the 5’ 7” long height and can win the hearts of her audience with her attractive features like brown eyes and black hair.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She hails from the south Indian balija Hindu family of film stars. Her father Nagendra Babu is an actor and producer of Tollywood movies. Her mother is a homemaker and his brother Varun Tej is a famous south Indian actor. She is fortunate to have brought up in the surroundings of talented persons like Tollywood actors Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan who are her uncles. Whereas, actors Ram Charan and Sai Dharam Tej are her cousins.
Niharika Konidela Career
Niharika has got a bachelor‘s degree from St. Mary’s College, Hyderabad. She has worked (like marketing and promotion etc.) with a theatre group and acted in a play. In order to take an experience of earning she has also served in a coffee shop.
She has revealed an interesting fact about her career that she had never any interest in acting and cinema. But, when an offer of anchoring a Telugu dance reality show ‘Dhee Juniors,‘ aired on ETV Telugu, came to her in 2013, she could not deny it and kept the show on the heights of success for two years through her hidden talent.
After this, she came in the south film industry with the film ‘Oka Manasu‘ in 2016. She has shown her acting dexterity both in Telugu and Tamil movies. As she wanted to try her hand safely in the field of production, so, she decided to produce two web series – ‘Nanna Koochi’ and ‘Muddapappu Avakai’ in the Telugu language under her banner ‘Pink Elephant Pictures’ and also acted in them. They acquired thousands of views and proved successful on U Tube.
- A few years ago, It was a rumour of her close relations with the actor Sai Dharam Tej, during her debut movie ‘Oka Manasu,’ which proved false, later.
- There was also a hearsay on the social media about her expected marriage with the superstar Venkata Satyanarayana Prabhas, which was denied by her uncle Chiranjeevi.
- Niharika likes listening to music, dancing and reading.
- She is fond of cooking and has also served as a host in a cookery show on a Tamil channel.
- She loves South Indian food, especially ‘Biryani.’
- She is a fan of the famous director SS Rajamouli and loves the movies – Vijetha, Khaidi and Magadheera.
- Her favourite holiday spot is the Bangkok.