Every sports activity is identified by their slogans and sayings and a true fan is better identified by his constant use of them. In sports a slogan, we know, is that memorable phrase developed and used by a particular sports group to attract attention and to inspire the players. Phrases like Whatever it takes! and “Our Blood, Our Sweat, Your Tears” are just a few of these most commonly used sports slogans, sayings and taglines. 150 Best Motivational Sports Slogans, Saying and Taglines
Found mostly on -shirts, banners, signs and more, these sports slogans and sayings serve as a source of motivation to both the team players and their fans. They encourage teamwork and dedication. Here are some of the top sports slogans and sayings for a variety of sports including Football, Basketball, tennis, and lots more.
150 Best Motivational Sports Slogans, Saying and Taglines
Football Motivational Sports Slogans, Sayings and Taglines
1. The greatest game you can win is won within.
2. There’s no traffic on the extra mile
3. The harder you work, the harder it is to lose
4. It’s what you do before the season start that makes a champion.
5. There’s no traffic on the extra mile.
6. How do you want to be remembered?
7. We won’t back down.
8. All Out, All Game, All Season.
9. Some teams play football, we live it!
10. Football is life…Get in the Game!
11. Championships are won at practice.
12. Hustle, Hit and Never Quit!
13. Practice doesn’t make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect.
14. Outworking the Competition
15. Pain is weakness leaving the body
16. Talk With Your Pads, And play with your heart
17. We’re the football team your mother warned you about
18. Eleven Players, One Dream
19. It isn’t the hours you put in, but what you put in the hours.
20. To be satisfied with yourself is a sure sign that your forward motion has stopped.
21. Never let good enough BE enough!
22. Play like a Champion Today
23. Give a man a soccer ball, he plays for a moment. Teach a man to play soccer, he plays for a lifetime
24. Life is like soccer, we need GOALS
25. Soccer-the Universal Language
Basket Motivational Sports Slogans, Saying and Taglines
26. Basketball doesn’t build character, it reveals one
27. Stand tall, talk small, play ball
28. Anything is possible; Impossible just takes a little longer.
29. Winners train, losers complain
30. If only” are the famous last words of those who weren’t.
31. In our court, there are no objections — only rejections.
32. It’s not how big you are, it’s how big you play.
33. Winners don’t wait for chances, they take them.
35. Second place is for the first loser.
36. Great opportunities come to those who make the most of small ones.”
37. Basketball is a lifestyle
38. Defend and dominate
39. Leave Your Heart on the Court
40. Defend till the end
41. When you play ball, leave it all.
42. Life is a lot with Basketball
43. Double the Pleasure, Play Basketball
44. If its gotta be, it starts with me
45. It’s hard to beat a team that never gives up
46. Basketball – not for the weak
47. Basketball takes balls
48. Ball Til You Fall
49. Everything is simple with Basketball
50. 7 days without shooting hoops makes one weak.
Motivational Sports Slogans, Saying and Taglines For Baseball
51. If my uniform doesn’t get dirty, I haven’t done anything in the baseball game. Rickey Henderson
52. Life is like a baseball game. When you think a fastball is coming, You gotta be ready to hit the curve.
53. I have baseball in my blood, baseball is all I’ve ever wanted to do.
54. The pressure is a word that is misused in our vocabulary. When you start thinking of pressure, it’s because you’ve started to think of failure.
55. It’s a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
56. Baseball = Another day in paradise. You can change the word baseball to match whatever sports team you happen to be on.
57. The Fans Make You Famous; A Contract Can Make You Rich; The Press Can Make You a Superstar, But Only Love Can Make You a Player
58. Every Game is Game Seven
59. We Want a Pitcher, Not a Belly Itcher!
60. We’re Going to Win; So Coach Doesn’t Lose His Job
61. Nothing is given. Everything is earned 90 feet at a time
62. No grass stains – no glory, No bruises – no story
63. I bust mine so I can kick yours
64. Pitch don’t kill my vibe
65. Less work, more baseball. Life is a game, lets play!
66. Keep calm and play ball!
67. United we play. United we win!
68. In Baseball, all the important things happen at home
69. There’s no crying in Baseball
70. 4 Bases, 3 strikes, 2 teams, 1 winner
Volleyball Motivational Sports Slogans, Saying and Taglines
71. Eat. Sleep. Play. Volleyball.
72. Live, Love, Volleyball
73. It’s our duty to kick your booty
74. You set it in the air and I’ll hit it
75. Volleyball is our business and business is good
76. If you can bang, you can hang
78. Welcome to the Block Party
79. A team above all. Above all a team
80. The only thing that makes a good day better is volleyball.
81. Let’s settle this at the net
82. It’s An Air Affair!
83. I hit and steal
84. The fans can make you famous. A contract can make you rich. The press can make you a superstar. But only the love can make you a player.
85. VBall has been very good to me
86. Volleyball is life, everything else details.
87. Welcome to the block party. Prepare to be stuffed!
88. Volleyball rules are simple. If it is on the floor, pick it up and get it into the air. If it is in the air, keep it off the floor.
89. If volleyball was easy, they’d call it football
90. Live, Love, Volleyball.
Tennis Motivational Sports Slogans, Saying and Taglines
91. Education is important, Tennis is importanter
92. I play Tennis, Love means nothing to me
93. Tennis is out and out crushing!
94. You can’t be on a par with, you must be superior to.
95. I’ll let the racket do the talking.
96. If we were looking for soft serve, we would have gone to Dairy Queen.
97. I play each point like my life depends on it
98. Baby got backhand.
99. Look up, get up, yet never surrender!
100. If you can’t hit it, then stay off the court.
101. Be nice to the Tennis Player, Santa is watching
102. I don’t need Therapy, I just need to play Tennis
103. When life gets complicated, I play Tennis
104. In Tennis, Timing is Key
105. Tennis is downright smashing!
106. Serve it, Smash it, Win it, Love it.
107. If we were looking for soft serve, we would have gone to Dairy Queen.
109. In tennis the someone who is addicted moves about a hard square shape and tries to snare a fluffy ball with a changed snow-shoe.
110. Keep calm & smash hard
111. I’d rather be playing hockey
112. Heart is the difference between those who attempt and those who achieve.
113. If you can’t play nice, play hockey
114. When hell freezes over, I’ll play hockey there too.
115. Street hockey is great for kids. It’s energetic, competitive, and skilful. And best of all it keeps them off the street.
116. Don’t puck with me
117. Tough people do hockey
118. Nothing sweeter than Hockey
119. You only see obstacles when you take your eyes off the goal
120. If you think my attitude stinks, You should smell my hockey bag
121. Hockey is a man’s game. The team with the most real men wins.
122. Crawl Walk Hockey
123. When all else fails… Practice, Practice, Practice
124. Hockey players have fire in their hearts and ice in their veins.
125. My drinking team has a hockey problem
126. Four out of five dentists surveyed recommended playing hockey
127. Don’t just be another brick in the wall
128. Some people skate to the puck. I skate to where the puck is going to be
129. We don’t keep calm, it’s Hockey season
130. Hockey is murder on ice.
Cricket Motivational Sports Slogans, Saying and Taglines
131. Cricket is the greatest game that the wit of man has yet devised.
132. Leave nothing undared
133. Cricket: a test of my skill vs. your luck
134. Cricket as a passion is distinctly contagious.
135. What is human life but a game of Cricket?
Golf Motivational Sports Slogans, Saying and Taglines
136. The most important shot in golf is the next one.
137. Golf, like measles, should be caught young.
138. A Golfer loves green
139. To find a man’s true character, play golf with him.
140. Golf is the sport where your most feared opponent, is yourself!
141. It takes a lot of balls to golf the way I do.
142. Golf is an expensive way of playing marbles
145. Can you handle my balls?
146. Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air.
147. o win a golf match, play the course not your opponent
148. Golf strong, go long
149. The most important shot in golf is the next one
150. “Never concede the putt that beats you.”